To center an image in a widget area, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Customizer > Widgets to add the widget (the option we’ll be using are not available on the widget screen under WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets).
- Add a Text Widget – unlike an Image Widget, it has additional options for image alignment.
- Click the Add Media button to open the Media Library:
- Select your image from the Media Library, or upload a new one.
- Once the image appears in the Text Widget, click it to see the alignment options; pick the centered alignment:
- If desired, you can also add a link to your image by clicking the Link (chain) icon in the Text Widget editor options.
- Click Publish.