Once you’ve created one or more Newspack Campaigns, they can be managed from the main Campaigns screen:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Newspack > Campaigns, and click on the Campaigns tab to manage campaigns.
- There, you will see a list of all of your campaigns, with information about type and status (blue being site-wide; green for active, and grey for inactive or draft):
- Use the groups dropdown to show all campaigns, or only campaigns assigned to a specific campaign group:
- Use the
menu to the right of each campaign to see quick actions like previewing the campaign, publishing or unpublishing it, or deleting it. Click Edit here or click on the campaign’s title to make changes to the campaign in the block-based editor.
- Use the
menu to quickly edit the campaign’s frequency, segment, groups, or category filtering:
The Publish All, Unpublish All, and Preview buttons apply to the campaigns you’re currently viewing (either all campaigns, or only campaigns in the specific group you’ve filtered by):
- Click Publish All to set all campaigns in the currently viewed group to published status. Campaigns can only be seen by readers if they’re published. Clicking this button will also automatically unpublish all campaigns not in the currently viewed group.
- Click Unpublish All to set all campaigns in the currently viewed group to unpublished (draft) status. These campaigns will no longer be seen by readers until they are published again. Clicking this button will not affect any other campaigns outside the currently viewed group.
- Click Preview to preview all campaigns in the currently viewed group together. Here you can also optionally select a segment to preview as, and whether or not to show unpublished campaigns in the preview. Read more about previewing here.