Newspack’s Ad Block can be used to manually place ads from Google Ad Manager inside the content of posts and pages.
Using the Newspack Ad Block
Once that’s complete, you can add a Newspack Ad Block by following these steps:
- Edit the post or page where you would like to add the block.
- Open the Gutenberg block selector and search for ‘Ad’, or scroll down to the Newspack section of the dropdown and pick Ad Unit:
- Once the block is placed, you will be able to pick your specific Google Ad Manager Ad Unit:
- Once selected, a placeholder will be displayed in your editor content for your ad.
- Once you are finished editing the post or page, click Update or Publish to save your changes.
Block Table of Contents
- Homepage Posts (links to external site)
- Donate Block
- Ads Block
- YouTube Video Playlist Block
- Block Styles
- Newspack Block Patterns
Advertising Table of Contents