Newspack’s Ad Unit Widget can be used to manually place ads from Google Ad Manager inside the content of posts and pages.
Using the Ad Unit Widget
Once that’s complete, you can add an Ad Unit Widget by following these steps:
- Navigate to Customize > Widgets, and select the widget area you would like to edit.
- Click Add a Widget.
- In the panel that opens, scroll down to find the Newspack Ad Unit widget, or search for it at the top:
- Click the widget to add it to your widget area.
- From the Ad Unit dropdown, pick a specific ad unit to show.
- Click Publish to save your changes.
Ad Unit Widget
Advertising Table of Contents