Skip to content
- Added a security check to prevent users without the ability to edit others’ posts from seeing any posts or media library items not authored by themselves in the WP admin dashboard.
- Added a security check to prevent users without the ability to edit any posts from seeing the “Reusable Blocks” menu item in the WP admin dashboard.
- Fixed a bug that caused sites running both the Newspack and The Events Calendar plugins to sometimes show the wrong publish date.
- Fixed a bug that caused the homepage to be deleted alongside other starter content.
- Added the ability to set an alignment for iframe blocks.
- Fixed a fatal error that would occur when the Newspack Plugin is inactive while the Newspack Blocks plugin is active.
- Fixed a bug that would cause text color highlighting to render incorrectly when converted to email markup.
- Added the ability to manage multiple Ad network providers in addition to Google Ad Manager in the Newspack Ads dashboard.
- Extended the custom ad label to apply to ad unit blocks and widgets, in addition to global placements.
- Several minor bugfixes related to header bidding and responsive ad sizing.
- Added the ability to specify (in code) additional WooCommerce product IDs which can be considered donations for segmentation purposes.
- Several minor bugfixes related to new global styles included in WordPress v5.9.
- Fixed the display of wide ad units rendered by Super Cool Ad Inserter.