Skip to content
- Added experimental support for Stripe as a donation platform.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused pages to load outdated or cached content if they took longer than two seconds to load.
- Added experimental support for on-site Stripe checkout within the Donate block.
- Added a new “Above Footer” widget area.
- Added support for Typenetwork.com custom fonts.
- Added Newspack branding to WordPress login pages.
- Fixed a bug where updates to the “Sender” info sometimes don’t persist after saving a newsletter draft.
- Updated the UI for selecting Mailchimp recipient groups, segments, and tags to more closely reflect Mailchimp’s recipient options.
- Added a new option for individual prompts to select which post types the prompt should appear on.
- Added new options to suppress ads on specific category, tag, or author archive pages, or on all archive pages of each type.