Newspack is designed to serve the needs of small and medium-sized digital news publishers by sparing them the burden of developing and maintaining their own tech stack. We do this by:
- Providing a cloud-based platform with editorial and business features geared to the needs of small local news publishers.
- Incorporating best practices to drive audience, engagement and revenue.
- Bringing together hundreds of small publishers and editors to identify common problems, share success stories and drive future product innovations.
Newspack is powered by WordPress.com, which supports over a million paying customers worldwide. And it draws on the expertise of a leadership team that has over 70 years of experience in digital news and technology development at organizations ranging from small local sites to the Washington Post and The New York Times.
Prices generally fall between 2.5 and 5 percent of a publisher’s annual revenue.
- $500 per month, per site, for a publication with annual revenue of less than US$250,000 a year.
- $1,000 per month for publications with between $250,000 and $500,000 in annual revenue.
- $2,000 per month for publications with more than $500,000 a year in annual revenue.
For more information, please see our contact page.